Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.
I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.
Novinho brincando com o cú 2 -Cute Twink Sasha Olsen - Adorable Twink Plays with His Ass and Big Cock. Jason Wolfe and Matthew Parker - Broken Hearted Part 2 - Drill My Hole - Trailer preview -. HANDWICKING IN THE OFFICE BY HIS EX DAMON HEART GETS FUCKED IN THE HEART BEAT. HANDWICKING IN THE OFFICE BY HIS EX DAMON HEART GETS FUCK! ED IN THE HEART BEAT. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Comments
Post a Comment